Pharo-dev
By thread
pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org
By month
Messages by month
- ----- 2026 -----
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2025 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2024 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2023 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2022 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2021 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2020 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2019 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2018 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2017 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2016 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2015 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2014 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2013 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2012 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2011 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2010 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2009 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- April
- March
- February
- January
- ----- 2008 -----
- December
- November
- October
- September
- August
- July
- June
- May
- 1 participants
- 144621 messages
Re: [Pharo-dev] [pharo-project/pharo-core] c5d42b: 30741
by Marcus Denker
On 04 Feb 2014, at 13:34, GitHub <noreply(a)github.com> wrote:
>
>
> Log Message:
> -----------
> 30741
> 12765 Athens font rendering missing letters and missizing others
> https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12765
>
This could not be integrated a Slice, but the sync loaded from the Athens repo.
The downside is that we have a new test failing:
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12791/Failing-test-testLocalMethodsOfTheC…
This should be fixed⦠no idea what the reason is.
(we should require the CI jobs of project like Athens to run *all* the tests⦠and just merge when they are green)
Marcus
Feb. 4, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Public Pharo Sprint in Lille
by Marcus Denker
On 04 Feb 2014, at 12:51, Torsten Bergmann <astares(a)gmx.de> wrote:
> I always wonder how one could participate without beeing physically
> on the sprint location. Some kind of "online" sprint or collaboration.
>
> Did we have remote participation on such Sprints in the past
> using Google Hangouts, Skype or other tools?
>
Hangout is nice, there was one Hangout some month agoâ¦
One thing to take care: I once was on Skype for a sprint with someone.
The result is that I was like a ghost: I was not interacting with anyone
physically at the sprint (even though I was there), just with the other
person on Skype.
I really did not like the experience, at the end I was very unhappy and
for me it would have been better to stay at home. The other people around
where just a distraction and too loud, interfering wight he Skype session.
So: Virtual and In Person is *very* different, one should not mix them too
much. They can be a the same time, but being a person from the in-person meeting
collaborating with the virtual is not a fun position to be in.
Marcus
Feb. 4, 2014
[pharo-project/pharo-core]
by GitHub
Branch: refs/tags/30741
Home: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-core
Feb. 4, 2014
[pharo-project/pharo-core] c5d42b: 30741
by GitHub
Branch: refs/heads/3.0
Home: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-core
Commit: c5d42b6bec68952bfbfa67147c45a90c9d8ef085
https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo-core/commit/c5d42b6bec68952bfbfa6714…
Author: Jenkins Build Server <board(a)pharo-project.org>
Date: 2014-02-04 (Tue, 04 Feb 2014)
Changed paths:
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonEngine.class/instance/accessing/clipRect_.st
A Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonImagePaint.class/instance/rendering/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonImagePaint.class/instance/rendering/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonImagePaint.class/instance/rendering/fillPath_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonImagePaint.class/instance/rendering/fillRectangle_on_.st
A Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonLinearGradient.class/instance/rendering/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonLinearGradient.class/instance/rendering/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonLinearGradient.class/instance/rendering/fillPath_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonLinearGradient.class/instance/rendering/fillRectangle_on_.st
M Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonPath.class/instance/drawing/paintFillsUsing_on_.st
A Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonRadialGradient.class/instance/rendering/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonRadialGradient.class/instance/rendering/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonRadialGradient.class/instance/rendering/fillPath_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonRadialGradient.class/instance/rendering/fillRectangle_on_.st
A Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonSolidColorPaint.class/instance/rendering/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonSolidColorPaint.class/instance/rendering/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonSolidColorPaint.class/instance/rendering/fillPath_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonSolidColorPaint.class/instance/rendering/fillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonStrokePaint.class/instance/converting/asStrokePaintOn_.st
A Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonStrokePaint.class/instance/rendering/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonStrokePaint.class/instance/rendering/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonStrokePaint.class/instance/rendering/fillPath_on_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonStrokePaint.class/instance/rendering/fillRectangle_on_.st
M Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonSurface.class/instance/paints/createLinearGradient_origin_corner_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/AthensBalloonSurface.class/instance/paths/createRectanglePath_.st
M Athens-Balloon.package/FT2GlyphRenderer.class/instance/accessing/setColor_.st
R Athens-Balloon.package/FT2GlyphRenderer.class/instance/private/pixelValue32Of_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoCanvas.class/instance/drawing text/setFont_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoCanvas.class/instance/private/setFontMatrix_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoCanvas.class/instance/private/showGlyphs_size_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoCanvas.class/instance/private/stroke.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPath.class/instance/as yet unclassified/loadInto_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPath.class/instance/drawing/paintFillsUsing_on_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPathBuilder.class/definition.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPathBuilder.class/instance/path commands/close.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPathBuilder.class/instance/path commands/curveVia_and_to_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPathBuilder.class/instance/path commands/curveVia_to_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPathBuilder.class/instance/path commands/hLineTo_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPathBuilder.class/instance/path commands/lineTo_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPathBuilder.class/instance/path commands/moveTo_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPathBuilder.class/instance/path commands/reflectedCurveVia_to_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPathBuilder.class/instance/path commands/vLineTo_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPathBuilder.class/instance/private/arcTo_angle_cw_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPatternPaint.class/instance/drawing/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPatternPaint.class/instance/drawing/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPatternPaint.class/instance/drawing/athensLoadOn_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPatternPaint.class/instance/drawing/fillOn_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPatternPaint.class/instance/drawing/fillPath_on_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPatternPaint.class/instance/drawing/fillRectangle_on_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPatternPaint.class/instance/drawing/loadOnCairoCanvas_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoPatternPaint.class/instance/drawing/loadOn_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSolidPaint.class/instance/drawing/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSolidPaint.class/instance/drawing/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSolidPaint.class/instance/drawing/fillPath_on_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSolidPaint.class/instance/drawing/fillRectangle_on_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSolidPaint.class/instance/drawing/loadOnCairoCanvas_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSolidPaint.class/instance/private/fillOn_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSolidPaint.class/instance/private/loadOn_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/definition.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/beBevel.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/beButt.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/beCapRound.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/beJoinRound.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/beMiter.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/beSquare.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/dashes_offset_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/drawing/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/drawing/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/drawing/fillPath_on_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/drawing/fillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/drawing/loadOn_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/initialize-release/initialize.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/library path/nbLibraryNameOrHandle.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/private/prepareForDrawingOn_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/private/strokeOn_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/setting cap styles/capButt.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/setting cap styles/capRound.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/setting cap styles/capSquare.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/setting dashes/dashes_offset_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/setting join styles/joinBevel.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/setting join styles/joinMiter.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoStrokePaint.class/instance/setting join styles/joinRound.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSurface.class/instance/private/privSetDefaults.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSurface.class/instance/rendering dispatch/fillPath_withSolidColor_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSurface.class/instance/rendering dispatch/fillRectangle_withSolidColor_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/AthensCairoSurface.class/instance/rendering dispatch/loadSolidColor_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontFace.class/class/instance creation/fromFreetypeFace_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontMetricsProvider.class/README.md
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontMetricsProvider.class/definition.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontMetricsProvider.class/instance/accessing/fontAscent.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontMetricsProvider.class/instance/accessing/fontHeight.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontMetricsProvider.class/instance/accessing/font_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontMetricsProvider.class/instance/accessing/getGlyphWidth_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontMetricsProvider.class/instance/initialization/initialize.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontMetricsProvider.class/instance/library path/nbLibraryNameOrHandle.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontOptions.class/instance/defaults/setDefaults.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontOptions.class/instance/hint options/hintMetricsDefault.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontOptions.class/instance/hint options/hintMetricsOff.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontOptions.class/instance/hint options/hintMetricsOn.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontOptions.class/instance/hint options/setHintMetrics_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontRenderer.class/README.md
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontRenderer.class/definition.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFontRenderer.class/instance/acccessing/fontMetricsProviderFor_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/definition.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/instance/as yet unclassified/convertString_len_ofFont_toGlyphs_numGlyphs_x_y_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/instance/as yet unclassified/fontAscent.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/instance/as yet unclassified/fontHeight.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/instance/as yet unclassified/font_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/instance/as yet unclassified/freeGlyphs_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/instance/as yet unclassified/getGlyphWidth_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/instance/as yet unclassified/glyphsOf_from_to_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/instance/as yet unclassified/initialize.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/instance/as yet unclassified/renderCharacters_from_to_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoFreetypeFontRenderer.class/instance/library path/nbLibraryNameOrHandle.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoGlyph.class/README.md
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoGlyph.class/class/fields description/fieldsDesc.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoGlyph.class/definition.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoGlyphsArray.class/README.md
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoGlyphsArray.class/class/as yet unclassified/initialize.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoGlyphsArray.class/definition.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoGlyphsArray.class/instance/accessing/allocatedByCairo.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoGlyphsArray.class/instance/accessing/allocatedByCairo_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/CairoLibraryLoader.class/class/as yet unclassified/getLibraryHandle.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/CairoLibraryLoader.class/class/as yet unclassified/getLibraryPath.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/CairoLibraryLoader.class/class/as yet unclassified/loadCairoLibrary.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoLibraryLoader.class/class/private/getLibraryPath.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoLibraryLoader.class/class/private/loadCairoLibrary.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoLibraryLoader.class/class/public/getLibraryHandle.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/CairoScaledFont.class/class/instance creation/fromFreetypeFont_cairoFace_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoScaledFont.class/instance/accessing/getExtentsOf_into_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/as yet unclassified/convertByteString_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/as yet unclassified/convertUnicode_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/as yet unclassified/convertUnicode_conversionLabels_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/as yet unclassified/convertWideString_.st
M Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/as yet unclassified/convert_from_to_.st
R Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/as yet unclassified/store_accumulated_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/not finished yet/convertByteString_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/not finished yet/convertUnicode_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/not finished yet/convertUnicode_conversionLabels_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/not finished yet/convertWideString_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/CairoUTF8Converter.class/instance/not finished yet/store_accumulated_.st
A Athens-Cairo.package/extension/Color/instance/loadOnCairoCanvas_.st
A Athens-CairoPools.package/AthensCairoDefs.class/class/as yet unclassified/initialize%5Fcairo%5Fhint%5Fmetrics%5Ft.st
M Athens-CairoPools.package/AthensCairoDefs.class/class/as yet unclassified/initialize.st
M Athens-CairoPools.package/AthensCairoDefs.class/definition.st
M Athens-Core.package/AthensAbstractPaint.class/instance/converting/asAthensPaintOn_.st
M Athens-Core.package/AthensAffineTransform.class/instance/accessing/inverted.st
M Athens-Core.package/AthensCanvas.class/instance/drawing text/setFont_.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensCubicSegment.class/instance/accessing/via2reflected.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensCubicSegment.class/instance/testing/isCubic.st
M Athens-Core.package/AthensPaint.class/README.md
A Athens-Core.package/AthensPaint.class/instance/rendering/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensPaint.class/instance/rendering/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensPaint.class/instance/rendering/fillPath_on_.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensPaint.class/instance/rendering/fillRectangle_on_.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensPathBuilder.class/instance/path commands/reflectedCurveVia_to_.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensPathSegment.class/instance/testing/isCubic.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensSimplePathBuilder.class/instance/path commands/reflectedCurveVia_to_.st
M Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/README.md
M Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/definition.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/capStyle.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/capStyle_.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/fillPaint.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/innerJoinStyle.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/innerJoinStyle_.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/joinStyle.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/joinStyle_.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/miterLimit.st
R Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/width.st
M Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/accessing/width_.st
M Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/initialize-release/initialize.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/initialize-release/setDefaults.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/setting cap styles/capButt.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/setting cap styles/capRound.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/setting cap styles/capSquare.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/setting dashes/dashes_offset_.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/setting join styles/joinBevel.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/setting join styles/joinMiter.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensStrokePaint.class/instance/setting join styles/joinRound.st
M Athens-Core.package/AthensSurface.class/instance/paints/createLinearGradient_origin_corner_.st
A Athens-Core.package/AthensSurface.class/instance/rendering dispatch/fillRectangle_withSolidColor_.st
M Athens-Core.package/extension/Color/instance/asAthensPaintOn_.st
A Athens-Core.package/extension/Color/instance/asStrokePaintOn_.st
A Athens-Core.package/extension/Color/instance/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Core.package/extension/Color/instance/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
M Athens-Core.package/extension/Rectangle/instance/paintFillsUsing_on_.st
M Athens-Examples.package/AthensFlakeDemo.class/README.md
M Athens-Examples.package/AthensFlakeDemo.class/instance/as yet unclassified/drawOn_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensCompositePaint.class/instance/drawing/athensFillPath_on_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensCompositePaint.class/instance/drawing/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Morphic.package/AthensCompositePaint.class/instance/drawing/fillPath_on_.st
R Athens-Morphic.package/AthensCompositePaint.class/instance/drawing/fillRectangle_on_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensMorphicGradientPaint.class/instance/rendering/athensFillRectangle_on_.st
R Athens-Morphic.package/AthensMorphicGradientPaint.class/instance/rendering/fillRectangle_on_.st
M Athens-Morphic.package/AthensSceneView.class/instance/drawing/drawOn_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/README.md
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/definition.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/instance/accessing/athensSurface.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/instance/drawing/drawOnAthensCanvas_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/instance/drawing/drawOn_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/instance/drawing/fullDrawOnAthensCanvas_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/instance/drawing/fullDrawOn_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/instance/drawing/render.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/instance/events handling/handlesMouseDown_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/instance/surface management/checkSurface.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/instance/surface management/createSurface.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/AthensWrapMorph.class/instance/surface management/initializeForNewSession.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/extension/AthensCairoSurface/instance/displayOnMorphicCanvas_at_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/extension/AthensSurface/instance/displayOnMorphicCanvas_at_.st
A Athens-Morphic.package/extension/Morph/instance/athensSurface.st
A Athens-Text.package/extension/FreeTypeFont/instance/asFreetypeFont.st
A Athens-Text.package/extension/LogicalFont/instance/asFreetypeFont.st
A Athens-Text.package/extension/StrikeFont/instance/asFreetypeFont.st
A Generated-code-non-existing-package.package/extension/CairoGlyphsArray/instance/at_.st
A Generated-code-non-existing-package.package/extension/CairoGlyphsArray/instance/at_put_.st
A ScriptLoader30.package/ScriptLoader.class/instance/pharo - scripts/script394.st
A ScriptLoader30.package/ScriptLoader.class/instance/pharo - updates/update30741.st
M ScriptLoader30.package/ScriptLoader.class/instance/public/commentForCurrentUpdate.st
Log Message:
-----------
30741
12765 Athens font rendering missing letters and missizing others
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/12765
http://files.pharo.org/image/30/30741.zip
Feb. 4, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] Nautilus often loses context
by Goubier Thierry
The small amount of time I had to use Nautilus recently was full of that
deselect on accept (and I'l not using a mac ;))
Some of the fun: changing a method in a class in a package would bring
all the contents of the package tree onto one line, temporarily (each
package name overwritten on top of all other names). And then it would
redisplay back normally.
Really weird. I'm a heavy user of MorphTreeMorph and I have never seen
that before.
Thierry
Le 04/02/2014 13:17, Nicolas Cellier a écrit :
> I also experience such weird deselect on accept, which gives a really
> bad user interface feel.
> I suspect that unfiltered horizontal scroll events on my mac mouse are
> causing some of the mess.
>
> Nicolas
>
>
> 2014-02-04 Nicolai Hess <nicolaihess(a)web.de <mailto:nicolaihess@web.de>>:
>
> 2014-02-04 Johan Brichau <johan(a)inceptive.be
> <mailto:johan@inceptive.be>>:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I'm now using 30739 and this bug is still occurring.
> In addition, when I do a rename refactoring, I get multiple
> dialog boxes (one for each package being set dirty) and my
> method was even saved in a wrong class.
>
> So, there's multiple things wrong here. I will try to dive into
> it...
>
> Johan
>
> On 30 Jan 2014, at 22:56, Nicolai Hess <nicolaihess(a)web.de
> <mailto:nicolaihess@web.de>> wrote:
>
> > 2014-01-30 Sabine Knöfel <sabine.knoefel(a)gmail.com
> <mailto:sabine.knoefel@gmail.com>>:
> > me too, but it is only sometimes I can not tell, how to
> reproduce it.
> >
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Johan Brichau
> <johan(a)inceptive.be <mailto:johan@inceptive.be>> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > When working with Nautilus in Pharo 3, I often experience
> that the browser looses its context after a save.
> > I edit a method, save it, and Nautilus will jump away from
> that context, essentially showing itself as if it was just
> opened from scratch so I need to manually reselect the class,
> the protocol and the method I was working on.
> >
> > It's very annoying and I wonder if this is something other
> people experience too and that this is known?
> >
> > At first I thought it was when I was editing methods in class
> extensions. But it happens randomly, sometimes after I got the
> dialog to 'save your changes' but sometimes not.
> >
> > Anybody?
> >
> > Johan
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Most of the time it happens the first time a package gets dirty.
> > And it is related to this error:
> >
> > 12734 Nautilus accept changes shows prompt for cancel dialog
> >
> > The fix is there, but not yet integrated.
> >
> >
> >
> > Nicolai
>
>
>
>
> Can you give an example (renaming a Method or Class?).
>
> And one major issue with Nautilus is, when a package/class/method is
> selected in the
> list, it is not always in Nautilus instVar
> selectectedPackage/selectedClass/selectedMethod.
> The way selection is handled in Nautilus is awful.
>
> For example, open SystemBrowser use CMD+F+C class search, enter
> RGMethodDefinition.
> The package Ring-Core-Kernel is selected and the class
> RGMethodDefinition. If you change and
> accept some code in this class, the highlight on Ring-Core-Kernel
> package is lost.
> If you click once on the highlighted entry in the package list,
> *before* changing the code.
> The higilght does not get lost after accepting the changes.
>
> The same happens on the method list if jumping to a method, from a
> prior selected entry from the HistoryList,
> you need to click in this list to make shortcuts on the selected
> entry working.
>
> Nicolai
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list
Laboratoire des Fondations des Systèmes Temps Réel Embarqués
91191 Gif sur Yvette Cedex
France
Phone/Fax: +33 (0) 1 69 08 32 92 / 83 95
Feb. 4, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] Nautilus often loses context
by Nicolas Cellier
I also experience such weird deselect on accept, which gives a really bad
user interface feel.
I suspect that unfiltered horizontal scroll events on my mac mouse are
causing some of the mess.
Nicolas
2014-02-04 Nicolai Hess <nicolaihess(a)web.de>:
> 2014-02-04 Johan Brichau <johan(a)inceptive.be>:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'm now using 30739 and this bug is still occurring.
>> In addition, when I do a rename refactoring, I get multiple dialog boxes
>> (one for each package being set dirty) and my method was even saved in a
>> wrong class.
>>
>> So, there's multiple things wrong here. I will try to dive into it...
>>
>> Johan
>>
>> On 30 Jan 2014, at 22:56, Nicolai Hess <nicolaihess(a)web.de> wrote:
>>
>> > 2014-01-30 Sabine Knöfel <sabine.knoefel(a)gmail.com>:
>> > me too, but it is only sometimes I can not tell, how to reproduce it.
>> >
>> >
>> > On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Johan Brichau <johan(a)inceptive.be>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > When working with Nautilus in Pharo 3, I often experience that the
>> browser looses its context after a save.
>> > I edit a method, save it, and Nautilus will jump away from that
>> context, essentially showing itself as if it was just opened from scratch
>> so I need to manually reselect the class, the protocol and the method I was
>> working on.
>> >
>> > It's very annoying and I wonder if this is something other people
>> experience too and that this is known?
>> >
>> > At first I thought it was when I was editing methods in class
>> extensions. But it happens randomly, sometimes after I got the dialog to
>> 'save your changes' but sometimes not.
>> >
>> > Anybody?
>> >
>> > Johan
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Most of the time it happens the first time a package gets dirty.
>> > And it is related to this error:
>> >
>> > 12734 Nautilus accept changes shows prompt for cancel dialog
>> >
>> > The fix is there, but not yet integrated.
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Nicolai
>>
>>
>>
>
> Can you give an example (renaming a Method or Class?).
>
> And one major issue with Nautilus is, when a package/class/method is
> selected in the
> list, it is not always in Nautilus instVar
> selectectedPackage/selectedClass/selectedMethod.
> The way selection is handled in Nautilus is awful.
>
> For example, open SystemBrowser use CMD+F+C class search, enter
> RGMethodDefinition.
> The package Ring-Core-Kernel is selected and the class RGMethodDefinition.
> If you change and
> accept some code in this class, the highlight on Ring-Core-Kernel package
> is lost.
> If you click once on the highlighted entry in the package list, *before*
> changing the code.
> The higilght does not get lost after accepting the changes.
>
> The same happens on the method list if jumping to a method, from a prior
> selected entry from the HistoryList,
> you need to click in this list to make shortcuts on the selected entry
> working.
>
> Nicolai
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Feb. 4, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] Nautilus often loses context
by Nicolai Hess
2014-02-04 Johan Brichau <johan(a)inceptive.be>:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm now using 30739 and this bug is still occurring.
> In addition, when I do a rename refactoring, I get multiple dialog boxes
> (one for each package being set dirty) and my method was even saved in a
> wrong class.
>
> So, there's multiple things wrong here. I will try to dive into it...
>
> Johan
>
> On 30 Jan 2014, at 22:56, Nicolai Hess <nicolaihess(a)web.de> wrote:
>
> > 2014-01-30 Sabine Knöfel <sabine.knoefel(a)gmail.com>:
> > me too, but it is only sometimes I can not tell, how to reproduce it.
> >
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Johan Brichau <johan(a)inceptive.be>
> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > When working with Nautilus in Pharo 3, I often experience that the
> browser looses its context after a save.
> > I edit a method, save it, and Nautilus will jump away from that context,
> essentially showing itself as if it was just opened from scratch so I need
> to manually reselect the class, the protocol and the method I was working
> on.
> >
> > It's very annoying and I wonder if this is something other people
> experience too and that this is known?
> >
> > At first I thought it was when I was editing methods in class
> extensions. But it happens randomly, sometimes after I got the dialog to
> 'save your changes' but sometimes not.
> >
> > Anybody?
> >
> > Johan
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Most of the time it happens the first time a package gets dirty.
> > And it is related to this error:
> >
> > 12734 Nautilus accept changes shows prompt for cancel dialog
> >
> > The fix is there, but not yet integrated.
> >
> >
> >
> > Nicolai
>
>
>
Can you give an example (renaming a Method or Class?).
And one major issue with Nautilus is, when a package/class/method is
selected in the
list, it is not always in Nautilus instVar
selectectedPackage/selectedClass/selectedMethod.
The way selection is handled in Nautilus is awful.
For example, open SystemBrowser use CMD+F+C class search, enter
RGMethodDefinition.
The package Ring-Core-Kernel is selected and the class RGMethodDefinition.
If you change and
accept some code in this class, the highlight on Ring-Core-Kernel package
is lost.
If you click once on the highlighted entry in the package list, *before*
changing the code.
The higilght does not get lost after accepting the changes.
The same happens on the method list if jumping to a method, from a prior
selected entry from the HistoryList,
you need to click in this list to make shortcuts on the selected entry
working.
Nicolai
Feb. 4, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Public Pharo Sprint in Lille
by Torsten Bergmann
I always wonder how one could participate without beeing physically
on the sprint location. Some kind of "online" sprint or collaboration.
Did we have remote participation on such Sprints in the past
using Google Hangouts, Skype or other tools?
This would also be a nice idea for better Pharo tools: while usual IDE's
are limited to one user a better collaboration between developers could
be key in the future.
Thx
T.
> Gesendet: Dienstag, 04. Februar 2014 um 11:23 Uhr
> Von: "Marcus Denker" <marcus.denker(a)inria.fr>
> An: "Pharo Development List" <pharo-dev(a)lists.pharo.org>
> Cc: "Any question about pharo is welcome" <pharo-users(a)lists.pharo.org>
> Betreff: [Pharo-dev] [ANN] Public Pharo Sprint in Lille
>
> Hi,
>
> We are often doing Sprints the friday afternoon here in the team. For the following dates we plan
> to have larger sprints (e.g. with food organised):
>
> Friday, Feb 14
> Friday, March 7
> Friday, April 11
> Friday, May 23
>
> Where? Inria Lille, Building B
>
> If you happen to be close some other Friday, feel free to join the smaller sprint, too.
> And people can organise sprints everywhere, so feel free to organise one yourself at
> your location.
>
> The idea of the sprint is to do either boring or complex things that nobody found the energy
> to do alone. On the last Sprint before Christmas we killed 30 bugs, for example.
>
> Marcus
>
Feb. 4, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] Nautilus often loses context
by Johan Brichau
Hi there,
I'm now using 30739 and this bug is still occurring.
In addition, when I do a rename refactoring, I get multiple dialog boxes (one for each package being set dirty) and my method was even saved in a wrong class.
So, there's multiple things wrong here. I will try to dive into it...
Johan
On 30 Jan 2014, at 22:56, Nicolai Hess <nicolaihess(a)web.de> wrote:
> 2014-01-30 Sabine Knöfel <sabine.knoefel(a)gmail.com>:
> me too, but it is only sometimes I can not tell, how to reproduce it.
>
>
> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 8:31 PM, Johan Brichau <johan(a)inceptive.be> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> When working with Nautilus in Pharo 3, I often experience that the browser looses its context after a save.
> I edit a method, save it, and Nautilus will jump away from that context, essentially showing itself as if it was just opened from scratch so I need to manually reselect the class, the protocol and the method I was working on.
>
> It's very annoying and I wonder if this is something other people experience too and that this is known?
>
> At first I thought it was when I was editing methods in class extensions. But it happens randomly, sometimes after I got the dialog to 'save your changes' but sometimes not.
>
> Anybody?
>
> Johan
>
>
>
>
>
> Most of the time it happens the first time a package gets dirty.
> And it is related to this error:
>
> 12734 Nautilus accept changes shows prompt for cancel dialog
>
> The fix is there, but not yet integrated.
>
>
>
> Nicolai
Feb. 4, 2014
Google Summer of Code is here, your ideas please!
by Janko Mivšek
Dear Smalltalkers,
Tenth GSoC is here and application deadline is earlier this year,
already next Friday!
Time therefore for your cool project ideas on this year Smalltalk GSoC
Hurry up!
For now just express any idea you have here on the mailing list. Later
we will together develop it to be in complete format together with two
mentors needed. To see how fully developed ideas look like please look
at 2012 ones at:http://gsoc2013.esug.org/ideas.
Ideally (but not necessary right now) you should prepare an idea
following this template:
-----------------------------------------------
Title:
Level: (beginner, intermediate, advanced)
Possible mentor: (can be assigned later)
Possible second mentor: (can be assigned later)
Description
Technical Details
Benefits to the Student
Benefits to the Community
-------------------------------------------------
Note also that students yourselves can propose a GSoC project. So if you
like to be a student on this year GSoC and have a nice idea, don't be
shy and propose it here! The community will listen you and guide to the
really nicely proposed project.
For the community, start looking around for students. Think about how to
approach the universities near by you, do you know who to contact
there, etc.
Our special website is in preparation and will be online in few days.
Official Google GSoC site is here:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2014.
Specially read carefully the FAQ:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc20…
Mentors of all past GSoCs please rejoin the mentors mailing list where
we discuss all details about this year GSoC:
http://groups.google.com/group/smalltalk-gsoc-mentors
While students interested on GSoC please join a special Smalltalk GSoC
mailing list for you:
http://groups.google.com/group/smalltalk-gsoc-students
Best regards
Janko
--
Janko Mivšek
Smalltalk GSoC Admin Team
Feb. 4, 2014