Pharo-dev

By thread
pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org

  • 1 participants
  • 144621 messages
Re: [Pharo-dev] <quote author="Sean P. DeNigris"> I think the tree nodes should be based on name-matching and not only per-package. For example: </quote> In 4.0, let's query the Metacello configurations to find out exactly what packages belong to which project and categorize from there, but until then, I think this is already an improvement:
by Goubier Thierry
April 3, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] [Inspiration] Toward a better programming
by Goubier Thierry
April 3, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] Lock-free Atomic Counter ?
by Igor Stasenko
April 3, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] Lock-free Atomic Counter ?
by Igor Stasenko
April 3, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] Lock-free Atomic Counter ?
by Eliot Miranda
April 3, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] Lock-free Atomic Counter ?
by Igor Stasenko
April 3, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] <quote author="Sean P. DeNigris"> I think the tree nodes should be based on name-matching and not only per-package. For example: </quote> In 4.0, let's query the Metacello configurations to find out exactly what packages belong to which project and categorize from there, but until then, I think this is already an improvement:
by Igor Stasenko
April 3, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] Bug in ZnUTF8Encoder
by Igor Stasenko
April 3, 2014
Re: [Pharo-dev] [Moose-dev] Re: Re: Re: Fwd: Font problem is still there
by Alexandre Bergel
April 3, 2014
Lock-free Atomic Counter ?
by Sven Van Caekenberghe
April 3, 2014