Last week I did these tasks:
- Improve convert temporary to instance variable refactoring
- Refactor methods to use Factory class instead of RB*Change classes
- Add support for traits in RBNamespace
- I fixed the issue of renaming classes and methods referenced in the
traits' methods, so that it doesn't duplicate the method in classes that
use the trait.
- Add commands to use new refactorings with commander2 in Method context
- Fix rename shortcut <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/8664>
Tasks for this week:
- Improve messages of issues: Incorrect message in Refactor push up with
super sends #2656 <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/2656>
a class with references gives extra "Do you want to delete anyway" msg #2586
- Fix move to component refactoring issue.
- Fix Inline senders refactoring issue (
- Continue improving extract setUp method refactoring.
- Improve instance variable refactoring
- Add ReplaceUsersOfInstanceVarXByY Refactoring