Re: Do not miss ESUG 2023

MR
Miloslav.Raus@cuzk.cz
Tue, Jul 18, 2023 2:14 PM

I went by the spelling he uses on his own pages.

And if I, as hinted by the ending of my domain name, were to spell his name, I'm sure as hell it would come out as 'Zajcev", so please ...

From: stephane.ducasse@free.fr stephane.ducasse@free.fr
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 4:03:53 PM
To: Pharo Development List
Cc: Rauš Miloslav
Subject: Re: [Pharo-dev] Do not miss ESUG 2023

I will fix it.
Now oleksandr’ s name has multiple spelling.

On 18 Jul 2023, at 13:31, Miloslav.Raus--- via Pharo-dev pharo-dev@lists.pharo.org wrote:

Thx, just had a nice game of "do you know the given name of the person presenting / why do you remember it" 😉

If anyone organizing this event is around, you butchered at least Oleksandr Zaitsev's name multiple times. At least once as Zaytsev & Zaystev.

Cheers.