Do not miss ESUG 2023

SD
stephane ducasse
Wed, Jun 14, 2023 5:48 AM

Just a little reminder…

Do not miss ESUG 2023.
http://registration.esug.org/

come and meet the community
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-AkoHjRVk

The city is really nice, the food great, super nice conference.
Really nice museums.
https://esug.github.io/2023-Conference/city2023.html

by train …
2:30 hours from Paris
4 hours from Brussels
5 hours from Barcelona
2 hours from Geneves
An international airport

It is uncertain that we will organize a PharoDays in 2023/2024 so
enjoy the fact that you can come to that conference now.

S.

PS: do not hesitate to contact the ESUG board in case of special situations

Just a little reminder… Do not miss ESUG 2023. http://registration.esug.org/ come and meet the community https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-AkoHjRVk The city is really nice, the food great, super nice conference. Really nice museums. https://esug.github.io/2023-Conference/city2023.html by train … 2:30 hours from Paris 4 hours from Brussels 5 hours from Barcelona 2 hours from Geneves An international airport It is uncertain that we will organize a PharoDays in 2023/2024 so enjoy the fact that you can come to that conference now. S. PS: do not hesitate to contact the ESUG board in case of special situations
AZ
Arturo Zambrano
Tue, Jul 18, 2023 11:20 AM

Hi!,
is there a schedule for the ESUG 2023? I don't know if I can attend the 5
days, I will probably need to choose.

Thanks

--
Arturo Zambrano
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arturozambrano/

Hi!, is there a schedule for the ESUG 2023? I don't know if I can attend the 5 days, I will probably need to choose. Thanks On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 7:49 AM stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse@inria.fr> wrote: > Just a little reminder… > > Do not miss ESUG 2023. > http://registration.esug.org/ > > come and meet the community > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-AkoHjRVk > > The city is really nice, the food great, super nice conference. > Really nice museums. > https://esug.github.io/2023-Conference/city2023.html > > by train … > 2:30 hours from Paris > 4 hours from Brussels > 5 hours from Barcelona > 2 hours from Geneves > An international airport > > It is uncertain that we will organize a PharoDays in 2023/2024 so > enjoy the fact that you can come to that conference now. > > S. > > PS: do not hesitate to contact the ESUG board in case of special situations > > > -- Arturo Zambrano LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arturozambrano/
AZ
Arturo Zambrano
Tue, Jul 18, 2023 11:21 AM

OOPs, I have found it.
sorry for the noise. In case anyone needs it:

https://esug.github.io/2023-Conference/agenda/agenda.html

On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 1:20 PM Arturo Zambrano arturo.zambrano@gmail.com
wrote:

[...]

OOPs, I have found it. sorry for the noise. In case anyone needs it: https://esug.github.io/2023-Conference/agenda/agenda.html On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 1:20 PM Arturo Zambrano <arturo.zambrano@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi!, > is there a schedule for the ESUG 2023? I don't know if I can attend the 5 > days, I will probably need to choose. > > Thanks > > On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 7:49 AM stephane ducasse < > stephane.ducasse@inria.fr> wrote: > >> Just a little reminder… >> >> Do not miss ESUG 2023. >> http://registration.esug.org/ >> >> come and meet the community >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-AkoHjRVk >> >> The city is really nice, the food great, super nice conference. >> Really nice museums. >> https://esug.github.io/2023-Conference/city2023.html >> >> by train … >> 2:30 hours from Paris >> 4 hours from Brussels >> 5 hours from Barcelona >> 2 hours from Geneves >> An international airport >> >> It is uncertain that we will organize a PharoDays in 2023/2024 so >> enjoy the fact that you can come to that conference now. >> >> S. >> >> PS: do not hesitate to contact the ESUG board in case of special >> situations >> >> >> > > -- > Arturo Zambrano > LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arturozambrano/ > -- Arturo Zambrano LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arturozambrano/
MR
Miloslav.Raus@cuzk.cz
Tue, Jul 18, 2023 11:31 AM

Thx, just had a nice game of "do you know the given name of the person presenting / why do you remember it" 😉

If anyone organizing this event is around, you butchered at least Oleksandr Zaitsev's name multiple times. At least once as Zaytsev & Zaystev.

Cheers.

On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 7:49 AM stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse@inria.frmailto:stephane.ducasse@inria.fr> wrote:
[...]

Thx, just had a nice game of "do you know the given name of the person presenting / why do you remember it" 😉 If anyone organizing this event is around, you butchered at least Oleksandr Zaitsev's name multiple times. At least once as Zaytsev & Zaystev. Cheers. ________________________________ From: Arturo Zambrano <arturo.zambrano@gmail.com> Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 1:21:45 PM To: Pharo Development List Subject: [Pharo-dev] Re: Do not miss ESUG 2023 OOPs, I have found it. sorry for the noise. In case anyone needs it: https://esug.github.io/2023-Conference/agenda/agenda.html On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 1:20 PM Arturo Zambrano <arturo.zambrano@gmail.com<mailto:arturo.zambrano@gmail.com>> wrote: Hi!, is there a schedule for the ESUG 2023? I don't know if I can attend the 5 days, I will probably need to choose. Thanks On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 7:49 AM stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse@inria.fr<mailto:stephane.ducasse@inria.fr>> wrote: Just a little reminder… Do not miss ESUG 2023. http://registration.esug.org/ come and meet the community https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-AkoHjRVk The city is really nice, the food great, super nice conference. Really nice museums. https://esug.github.io/2023-Conference/city2023.html by train … 2:30 hours from Paris 4 hours from Brussels 5 hours from Barcelona 2 hours from Geneves An international airport It is uncertain that we will organize a PharoDays in 2023/2024 so enjoy the fact that you can come to that conference now. S. PS: do not hesitate to contact the ESUG board in case of special situations -- Arturo Zambrano LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arturozambrano/ -- Arturo Zambrano LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arturozambrano/