Fwd: [Pharo-users] Pharo accepted to Google Summer of Code 2023

MD
Marcus Denker
Thu, Feb 23, 2023 4:03 PM

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sebastian Jordan Montano sebastian.jordan@inria.fr
Subject: [Pharo-users] Pharo accepted to Google Summer of Code 2023
Date: 23 February 2023 at 16:53:22 CET
To: pharo-users pharo-users@lists.pharo.org

Hello!
We are happy to announce that we got accepted for this year Google Summer of Code!
This is really good for us because it helps to expand the impact of our technologies and to have more people involved in our community.

Please share it on your social medias. I will put some links

Cheers,
Sebastian Jordan in regard of the Pharo Consortium

> Begin forwarded message: > > From: Sebastian Jordan Montano <sebastian.jordan@inria.fr> > Subject: [Pharo-users] Pharo accepted to Google Summer of Code 2023 > Date: 23 February 2023 at 16:53:22 CET > To: pharo-users <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> > Reply-To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> > > Hello! > We are happy to announce that we got accepted for this year Google Summer of Code! > This is really good for us because it helps to expand the impact of our technologies and to have more people involved in our community. > > Please share it on your social medias. I will put some links > - GSoc website https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ > - Gsoc website of Pharo organisation: https://www.gsocorganizations.dev/organization/pharo-consortium/ > - our gsoc page https://gsoc.pharo.org/ideas > > Cheers, > Sebastian Jordan in regard of the Pharo Consortium
sean@clipperadams.com
Fri, Feb 24, 2023 3:35 AM

Great news!

Great news!