Fwd: [Pharo-users] Kind reminder: Survey on the usage of the system browser

MD
Marcus Denker
Tue, Jun 20, 2023 10:09 AM

Begin forwarded message:

From: Koen De Hondt koen@all-objects-all-the-time.st
Subject: [Pharo-users] Kind reminder: Survey on the usage of the system browser
Date: 20 June 2023 at 12:08:00 CEST
To: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org

Hi Pharo users,

A few weeks ago I sent the invitation below. I have received 45 responses. A big thanks to all who have taken the survey!

If you have not taken the survey yet, I invite you again to do so. It will make the survey results better, and it will make the ESUG presentation better.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Koen

Begin forwarded message:

From: Koen De Hondt koen@all-objects-all-the-time.st
Subject: [Pharo-users] Survey on the usage of the system browser
Date: 31 May 2023 at 08:15:01 CEST
To: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org

Dear Pharo users,

I have submitted a proposal for a presentation at ESUG’23. Part of the presentation will report on the results of a survey about the usage of the Pharo system browser. I need your help to produce the results πŸ™‚. Therefore I invite you to take the survey at https://forms.gle/cBYs7DRwZvAVAyQb9. It is not too long, and totally anonymous. Your feedback is very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Koen

PS: Maybe you wonder who this new kid on the block is. Actually, it is an old kid on the block. πŸ˜‰ See https://all-objects-all-the-time.st https://all-objects-all-the-time.st/

> Begin forwarded message: > > From: Koen De Hondt <koen@all-objects-all-the-time.st> > Subject: [Pharo-users] Kind reminder: Survey on the usage of the system browser > Date: 20 June 2023 at 12:08:00 CEST > To: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org > Reply-To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> > > Hi Pharo users, > > A few weeks ago I sent the invitation below. I have received 45 responses. A big thanks to all who have taken the survey! > > If you have not taken the survey yet, I invite you again to do so. It will make the survey results better, and it will make the ESUG presentation better. > > Thank you! > > Best regards, > Koen > >> Begin forwarded message: >> >> From: Koen De Hondt <koen@all-objects-all-the-time.st> >> Subject: [Pharo-users] Survey on the usage of the system browser >> Date: 31 May 2023 at 08:15:01 CEST >> To: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org >> Reply-To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> >> >> Dear Pharo users, >> >> I have submitted a proposal for a presentation at ESUG’23. Part of the presentation will report on the results of a survey about the usage of the Pharo system browser. I need your help to produce the results πŸ™‚. Therefore I invite you to take the survey at https://forms.gle/cBYs7DRwZvAVAyQb9. It is not too long, and totally anonymous. Your feedback is very much appreciated! >> >> Thanks in advance. >> >> Kind regards, >> Koen >> >> PS: Maybe you wonder who this new kid on the block is. Actually, it is an old kid on the block. πŸ˜‰ See https://all-objects-all-the-time.st <https://all-objects-all-the-time.st/> >> >
NB
Noury Bouraqadi
Wed, Jun 21, 2023 8:09 AM

Thank you Marcus for the repost.
Koen's mail was in my spam.

@Koen Welcome back to Smalltalk and Pharo :-)
See you all at ESUG 2023 next August in Lyon, France.
Noury

Begin forwarded message:

From: Koen De Hondt koen@all-objects-all-the-time.st

Date: 31 May 2023 at 08:15:01 CEST

To: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org

Thank you Marcus for the repost. Koen's mail was in my spam. @Koen Welcome back to Smalltalk and Pharo :-) See you all at ESUG 2023 next August in Lyon, France. Noury On Jun 20 2023, at 12:09 pm, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker@inria.fr> wrote: > > > > Begin forwarded message: > > From: Koen De Hondt <koen@all-objects-all-the-time.st> > > Subject: [Pharo-users] Kind reminder: Survey on the usage of the system browser > > > > Date: 20 June 2023 at 12:08:00 CEST > > > > To: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org > > > > Reply-To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> > > > > > > Hi Pharo users, > > > > A few weeks ago I sent the invitation below. I have received 45 responses. A big thanks to all who have taken the survey! > > > > If you have not taken the survey yet, I invite you again to do so. It will make the survey results better, and it will make the ESUG presentation better. > > > > Thank you! > > > > Best regards, > > Koen > > > > > Begin forwarded message: > > > From: Koen De Hondt <koen@all-objects-all-the-time.st> > > > Subject: [Pharo-users] Survey on the usage of the system browser > > > > > > Date: 31 May 2023 at 08:15:01 CEST > > > > > > To: pharo-users@lists.pharo.org > > > > > > Reply-To: Any question about pharo is welcome <pharo-users@lists.pharo.org> > > > > > > > > > Dear Pharo users, > > > > > > I have submitted a proposal for a presentation at ESUG’23. Part of the presentation will report on the results of a survey about the usage of the Pharo system browser. I need your help to produce the results πŸ™‚. Therefore I invite you to take the survey at https://forms.gle/cBYs7DRwZvAVAyQb9. It is not too long, and totally anonymous. Your feedback is very much appreciated! > > > > > > Thanks in advance. > > > > > > Kind regards, > > > Koen > > > > > > PS: Maybe you wonder who this new kid on the block is. Actually, it is an old kid on the block. πŸ˜‰ See https://all-objects-all-the-time.st (https://all-objects-all-the-time.st/)