Hello everyone, I hope you have had a nice holiday.
Last week I did these tasks:
- Fix extract method and occurrences issues (
- Issue #8083 <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/8083>
- Issue #4429 <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/4429>
- Issue #4973 <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/4973>
- Issue #5269 <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/5269>
- Start to migrate extract method to refactoring2 and commander2 (as an
experiment to review how effort we need to migrate all refactorings).
- Create extract setUp and tearDown methods refactoring for TestCase
classes (by the moment I have some issues in this new refactoring).
Tasks for this week:
- Finish to create extract setUp and tearDown methods.
- Finish to migrate extract method to refactoring2 and commander2.
- Fix undo refactoring issue.
- Add option to limit classes where we replace senders of method to other
- Fix push up issues (https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/2656 ,