Progress Report -> Refactoring Project - ( February 17 - 19 )

Evelyn Cusi Lopez
Mon, Feb 22, 2021 8:08 AM

Hi all ,

Last week I did these tasks:

Tasks for this week:


Evelyn C.

Hi all , Last week I did these tasks: - Fix issues (#6366 <> #8513 <>),with the objective to* "rename method refactoring" only in specific packages* ( - Improve *extract setup refactoring,* now we can convert temporaries to inst variables, when these are used after the extracted code( - Improve some *warning messages* ( - Close already fixed issue - Improve* "convert temporary to instance variable refactoring"*, but this is in progress yet (Issue ) Tasks for this week: - Finish to improve convert temp to inst var refactoring - Improve messages of issues: Incorrect message in Refactor push up with super sends #2656 <> , Deleting a class with references gives extra "Do you want to delete anyway" msg #2586 - Fix move to component refactoring issue - Fix Inline senders refactoring issue ( - Continue improving extract setUp method refactoring. - Fix issue RB*Change should not shortcut the factory. #3176 <>, to use RB*Change factory. - Add support of traits and slots to model refactoring ( Regards, Evelyn C.