After the release of Pharo10 and the Pharo Launcher 3.0, we are working on setting up everything
for the development phase of Pharo11.
- Git: Branch and Milestone is defined,
- CI runs tests for Pull Requests submitted for Pharo11 using the latest Pharo11
- Build is available (both via get.pharo.org and it is listed in the Launcher)
- We still have failing tests on the CI (to be analyzed).
We closed 9 issue tracker entries and merged 5 Pull Requests:
- add accessor to AbstractInitializedSlot #11120
- Fix #11109: Feature Envy on startSteppingSubmorphsOf: #11110
- 11099-Pharo11-build-broken-Error-Could-not-determine-image-version-Using-fallback #11118
- Allow to serialize Memory File Systems #11116
- 10780-Spotter-crashes-in-Pharo-9 #11104