[Pharo-users] [ANN] Round 4 Results Are In

tbrunz wild.ideas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 29 14:53:24 EST 2020

The competition is certainly getting more interesting and challenging.

I found that if I started from your website to reach the videos, they're a
lot more understandable, as the background info needed to comprehend what
we're seeing is spelled out more completely there.

On the whole, it's great to see a competition like this being supported and
implemented!  Hopefully it will bring in more developers.  And inspire more
competitions, too.

Any chance that the source code for one or more of the competitors will
become available after the competition has concluded?