[Pharo-users] [ANN] Open source Pharo application "mediaclue"

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Tue Feb 25 10:41:07 EST 2020

Hi Andreas,

It is good to hear about successful projects. It is even better when the customer and developer are both happy. And it is totally awesome that you are sharing this as open source as a way of giving back.

Thank you!

I briefly clicked around in the application and it felt very responsive (i.e. fast), which is not easy for a media management app. Great work.

Hopefully this will inspire others by showing them what is possible.

Sven