[Pharo-users] [ANN] Next Pharo Sprint: Feb 28

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Tue Feb 25 03:47:43 EST 2020

> On 25 Feb 2020, at 03:00, Steve Quezadas <steveeq1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> This is interesting. How many people usually go to these code sprint things?

For the “in person” sprint: Mostly this is local people where it is organised (we used to have a Sprint in Chile and France).
In Lille we are 15-20 people, sometimes a guest joins that visits just for the Sprint which we enjoy a lot but it is hard
to justify travelling for just that, of course.

We try to be online (see Discord Sprint channel) but it is not that easy to coordinate and get a real sprint feeling there.
(This is one thing we need to improve…).

	Marcus