[Pharo-users] What is the difference between a form and a morph?

Steve Quezadas steveeq1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 15:30:05 EST 2020

I usually like to go through the source code to answer my own question, but
I can't tell by reading it.

[Morph], from what I understand, deals with manipulating graphics on
smalltalk. But when I use ZnEasy to get a jpeg file, I notice that it
returns a [Form] and not a [Morph] to display a jpeg. Spec2 also wants
[Form] for displaying images rather than [Morph].

So what is the difference between a [Form] and a [Morph] since they both
seem to deal with graphics?