[Pharo-users] Glamour: multi section list.

Federico.Balaguer federico.balaguer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 09:06:13 EST 2020

Hi! I am having problems to select multiple non-contiguous elements on a
Glamour List such the one in the   MultiSeclection List example of Glamour.

On the Glamour example, I have a list 10 elements and I want to select the
first and the last one. After selecting the first one (left click) I am
trying to select the last one with Ctrl + left click but it does not work.

A friend of mine said that in Mac (pharo8) it works but in my linux box
(Pharo 7 and Pharo8) it does not.

Do I have to change some setting?

Thanks!