[Pharo-users] PolyMath v1.0.2 release

Markus Stumptner mst at cs.unisa.edu.au
Fri Feb 21 01:48:08 EST 2020

Thanks for keeping working on this. I have a question, how much are the
core classes of Polymath changed beyond the original Besset classes (or,
beyond the "PM" prefix, how much has been changed relative to those that
come with the Visualworks distribution)?   I'm not asking about external
bindings such as the Tensorflow stuff, just the consistency of protocols
for internal code.  We have some long-running projects and compatibility
across environments (beyond the obvious environment differences) is
quite important.

Thanks
Markus