[Pharo-users] "Theming" dictionaries?

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 12:05:16 EST 2020

I'm not sure I fully understand your question.

But Dictionaries expect its elements to respond to #key/#value messages,
and in the case of Pharo Dictionary is tightly bound to the Association
class (and the #-> selector), so there is no way to subclassify Dictionary
and specify the class of its elements.

Otherwise you could subclassify Dictionary and have its elements to be
instances of "MinipediaLanguage", that is polymorphic with Association but
have language/titles instead of key/value.

I don't see the need for it, though.

Esteban A. Maringolo