[Pharo-users] "Theming" dictionaries?

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at mutabit.com
Wed Feb 19 11:49:48 EST 2020

Hi,

As some of you may know, I'm a "savage coder" who learned
Smalltalk/Pharo by himself, of course thanks to communities, books and
videos, but without formal training or peers in the same country and
guided mostly by necessity. All this to say that this maybe kind of a
silly question.

Anyway, we have this project called Minipedia[1], that imports Wikipedia
articles and their history. A Minipedia language there, is just a
dictionary, where the key is the language two letters code and the value
for each key is an array of article titles. There is any way to
specialize a Dictionary to tell it, name your 'key' as language and your
'value' as 'titles'?

[1] https://mutabit.com/repos.fossil/minipedia/

Thanks,

Offray