[Pharo-users] Spec2 and Nuklear?

Steve Quezadas steveeq1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 14:28:45 EST 2020

This is interesting. I will surely go to this tech talk, as I'm always
interested in finding new and efficient methods of organizing groups. Will
this be a youtube streaming of the demo? Or is it mostly chat?

What is the best way to use javascript libraries within pharo? amber or
pharojs? scarlet?

Are there any front-ends for this project available? Are there any
"colonies" out in the wild? Are there going to be any physical
presentations for this? I am in Los Angeles.