[Pharo-users] About DuneSt / ChartJs

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Tue Feb 11 11:06:44 EST 2020

Hi,

I am trying to use DuneSt / ChartJs [ https://github.com/DuneSt/ChartJs ] and it looks good. Thanks for another nice library.

My first question is about loading the code. I would like to load the minimum possible. I guess the stylesheet code is needed, but not the prism code ?

NeoJSON and Seaside are already in my project's dependencies, but Seaside3 seems to never resolve to the same thing, so I would like to skip that. Is that possible ? I have this issue often with Seaside. I could fork and edit the baseline, but I'd rather not.

I got a Bar chart on 2D data running right away.

But how can I use 'horizontalBar' as type ?

var myBarChart = new Chart(ctx, {
    type: 'horizontalBar',
    data: data,
});

I see that the types are encoded a classes, but the list seems rather limited.

Thx,

Sven