[Pharo-users] The expanding Pharo ecosystem

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 12:08:48 EST 2020

And don't forget to star your favorite Pharo projects!

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 5:58 PM Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com>
wrote:

> Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote
> > Topic tags automatically organise some projects:
> >
> >   https://github.com/topics/pharo
> >
> >   https://github.com/topics/pharo-smalltalk
>
> Yes, please everyone remember to use these tags for your Pharo projects.
> Like this we get a poor-man's catalog for free ;)
>

> -----
> Cheers,
> Sean

Serge Stinckwic
​h​

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
​Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)​
​niversity of Yaoundé I​, Cameroon
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich
​