[Pharo-users] The results are in!

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 8 17:50:18 EST 2020

I guess I have to re-ask again since nobody answered my question from
this week...

Where can we post Pharo
questions/remarks/thoughts/you-might-want-to-have-a-look-at-this-cool-idea/whatever
(or anything that could be of any interest to Pharoers) ?

MAYBE we need another list...

This is getting ridiculous!  The guy spends energy, time, effort and is
able to gather 13K in prizes and puts Pharo to the forefront with this
cool contest in schools, makes a lot of youngsters learn & use Pharo for
their projects, puts up a website, makes videos, writes blog posts,
PROMOTES Pharo and he gets slapped for posting here ?!?!  WTF ???

Where should he post?  Where should I post ?

--
Benoît St-Jean