[Pharo-users] NeoJSONParseError: invalid input: ' while parsing a Wikipedia exported article.

PBKResearch peter at pbkresearch.co.uk
Sat Feb 8 04:34:45 EST 2020

Offray

I have a workaround, not an explanation. I don't use NeoJSON, because for me the JSON facilities of STON are sufficient. So I tried you script with 'NeoJSONReader fromString:' replaced by 'STON fromString:' - everything worked perfectly, no parsing error. So clearly there is nothing wrong with your input file. If you have STON installed, or think it worth installing, this could get you moving.

HTH

Peter Kenny