[Pharo-users] PolyMath v1.0.2 release

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 08:19:25 EST 2020

Dear all,

we are happy to announce the release of PolyMath 1.0.2, the
computational framework for Pharo. This release works on Pharo 7.0 and
Pharo 8.0. All the 815 tests and the CI are green on MacOs, Windows and
Linux :-)

Please find more information about the project here:
https://github.com/PolyMathOrg/PolyMath

Changelog of modifications since version 1.0.1 is available here:
https://github.com/PolyMathOrg/PolyMath/milestone/4?closed=1

You can install the 1.0.2 version in a fresh Pharo 7.0&8.0 with the
following code snippet:

Metacello new
repository: 'github://PolyMathOrg/PolyMath:v1.0.2/src';
baseline: 'PolyMath';
load

You can join the dev team on #polymath channel for weekly meetings on
Thursday. We are looking for more people for tests and contributions.

I'm starting a small experiment. If you want to support me working on
PolyMath or others of my project like Tensorflow Pharo bindings, you can be
one of my github sponsors.

Please give a monthly support here:
https://github.com/sponsors/SergeStinckwich

Regards,
--
Serge Stinckwic

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)
niversity of Yaoundé I, Cameroon
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich