[Pharo-users] About "it's not pharo but smalltalk"

horrido horrido.hobbies at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 13:50:37 EST 2020

Yes, these are two completely different issues...

- Pharo is Smalltalk

- you don't want general Smalltalk discussion polluting this forum

I get it. But as I point out  here
<http://forum.world.st/Fuzzy-Thinking-in-Smalltalk-tp5111111p5111191.html>
, Pharo is in a unique position and I would hope that the Pharo community is
willing to participate in evangelizing Smalltalk.

If there is truly another avenue that is as effective, I'm all ears.

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote