[Pharo-users] About "it's not pharo but smalltalk"

Esteban Maringolo emaringolo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 12:36:08 EST 2020

On Wed, Feb 5, 2020 at 2:22 PM Steve Davies
<steve at connection-telecom.com> wrote:

> I don't know where Pharo stops and Smalltalk starts, so its not easy for me to tell if my question is a Pharo question of a Smalltalk one.

Pharo is the political division(*) , Smalltalk was is the same territory.

>From now on you can call it Pharo because it was built with its own
merits, but you can't deny that regardless of the new flag, there was
Smalltalk in the same territory. :-)

Regards,

(*) In cases like this, literally an arbitrary border.

Esteban A. Maringolo