[Pharo-users] R: Fuzzy Thinking in Smalltalk

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Wed Feb 5 08:17:04 EST 2020

> On 5 Feb 2020, at 13:28, Lorenzo <lorenzo at edor.it> wrote:
>
> Anyway, if I can say my opinion, the observation ridicolous.

Even though the article is interesting, there is no mention of the word 'Pharo' anywhere in the article, nor in any of the 3 slide presentations. Nor is there any Pharo or even Smalltalk code to be seen.

It is very well possible that you have an application in Pharo, if so, I and everybody on this list would be *very* interesting is learning more about it.

Sven