[Pharo-users] R: R: Fuzzy Thinking in Smalltalk

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 12:46:23 EST 2020

I remind guys that you are on the Pharo-users mailing list, can we keep the
conversation about Pharo.

Thank you.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 6:38 PM Lorenzo <lorenzo at edor.it> wrote:

> Some years ago I sent you a paper that you published; I have lost the
> original and I hoped you had it.
>
> If not, no problem.
>
> Lorenzo

Serge Stinckwic
​h​

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
​Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)​
​niversity of Yaoundé I​, Cameroon
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich
​