[Pharo-users] Testing "Weekly Digest" for GitHub

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Sep 30 03:52:41 EDT 2019

> On 23 Jul 2019, at 08:04, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:
>

>> On 17 Jul 2019, at 07:46, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> This seems to have been caused by a faulty config (I really hate YAML…).
>>
>> I changed it *and* put the day to be saturday, as they seem to have run into rate limiting
>> for the API on Sundays in the past.
>>
>> So hopefully this will work saturday again.
>>

> I finally remove the config file and deinstalled/reinstalled the bot.
>
> 	https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/4024
>
> "Last week, 64 pull requests were merged.”

Not very stable these bots… after some weeks, now we got a report:

Weekly Digest (23 September, 2019 - 30 September, 2019)
	https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/4767 <https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/4767>

I hope that it will work better the next weeks (it is configured to run modays).

	Marcus