[Pharo-users] Workflows and possible usages
christopher.fuhrman at etsmtl.ca
Fri Sep 27 11:35:39 EDT 2019
On Thu, 26 Sep 2019 at 04:27, Tim Mackinnon <tim at testit.works> wrote:
> Anyone have any thoughts or directions to explore?
My contribution is very academic, and not really my field of expertise (we
evaluated a BPML/BPMN tool about 10 years ago which I think is dead now).
The conference paper from 2016 at
https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-42887-1_2 (which is
behind a paywall) mentions lots of acronyms for the notations and
languages. I put the date of the cited reference for each:
- BPMN Business Process Modelling Notation (2013)
- CMMN Case Management Modeling and Notation (2014, OMG)
- Declare (framework, 2009)
- DPIL Declarative Process Intermediate Language (2014)
- WRP Workflow Resource Patterns (2005)
- Dynamic Condition Response-Graphs (DCR-Graphs, 2013)
- EM-BrA2CE (framework, 2008)
My intuition says that most software projects don't last long enough to
invest in a general solution to supporting workflows.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pharo-users