[Pharo-users] Difficulty to use Iceberg

Brainstorms wild.ideas at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 15:57:26 EDT 2019

Jan Vrany <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm experiencing difficulties (code loss, even) when trying to
> commit code using Iceberg.
>
> I have a project with consist of some Pharo code and some
> C++ code. Both parts kind of depend on each other.
> Any suggestions?

Would "git worktree add" solve your problem?  This allows you to create
multiple working trees that are all associated with the same repository.

I expect it would allow Pharo to interact with the original working copy
while providing a second working directory for your C++ co-development, but
without the need to clone an additional working copy.

-Ted