[Pharo-users] [ANN] Next Pharo Sprint: Sept 27

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Sep 23 09:57:27 EDT 2019

We will organize a Pharo sprint / Moose dojo Sept 27, starting at

	10:00am. (Local Time Paris).

Goals of this sprint:

	- Pharo 8: Fix issues from tracker https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues

Remote Sprint: Remotely, you can join us on Discord. During the sprint, we synchronize local and remote Pharo sprinters:

	http://pharo.org/contribute-events

We have added a Board to coordinate the work:
	https://github.com/orgs/pharo-project/projects/9

Known Local Sprint meetings

- Lille/France: It will be at the Inria Lille, Building B, third floor (RMoD offices).
 As the building is not open to the public, please contact us before if you plan to come

A list of all Pharo Event of the year an be found here: https://association.pharo.org/events