[Pharo-users] Code of Conduct

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Fri Sep 20 17:58:25 EDT 2019

On 2019-09-20 12:33 p.m., Ben Coman wrote:

A fair response Ben.

> A good compromise is sometimes said to be when opposing parties are> **equally** dissatisfied.

The new version is much better, I believe I said that.  James and Norbert made some final and excellent changes that mostly fixed what was wrong and removed the overreach and the lack of due process.

> That feels to me like an extreme interpretation.

It's not, identity politics are left wing politics and putting them in the CoC is absolutely imposing them on the community. I guess we'll see how it goes.

--
Ramón León