[Pharo-users] [Pharo-dev] [ANN] New Windows VM - Fixes 1903 error

Serge Stinckwich serge.stinckwich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 07:24:22 EDT 2019

On Fri, Sep 20, 2019 at 11:07 AM tesonep at gmail.com <tesonep at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>     a new stable VM has been deployed. This VM uses a new version of
> libSSH allowing us to work in the latest Windows version.
>
> It can be directly updated using Pharo Launcher or downloaded using
> ZeroConf scripts.
>
> To update from Pharo Launcher you have to access to the VM Manager window.
> Just click on the marked button and then in "Update"
> [image: updateVM.png]

This great Pablo, I didn't know that there is a VM manager.
I want to save my bandwidth.
How do we know, we have the last VM ?

--
Serge Stinckwic

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)
niversity of Yaoundé I, Cameroon
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich