[Pharo-users] Code of Conduct

PBKResearch peter at pbkresearch.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 06:30:19 EDT 2019

Sven
I think all your complaints against John Pfersich are misconceived:
1. He is talking about the content of the code, which is exactly the topic of the thread.
2. He is claiming that the code as drafted has a political slant. This may be true, false or a matter of opinion, but to discuss whether it is so is not in any way introducing politics.
3. I see nothing in his words which makes a value judgement about anybody.
I see a censoriousness in your comments which is worrying. Just recently you said, 'Guns have no place in a civilised society', which was certainly a value judgement, specifically about John Pfersich. Please stop.

Peter Kenny