[Pharo-users] Code of Conduct

john pfersich jpfersich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 00:17:55 EDT 2019

And I don’t intend to abide by it. I’ll cancel my Pharo Association contribution and my contribution to Stephane’s Spec book. I have no interest in supporting a left-wing snowflake “Code of Conduct”.

Sent from my iPhone
https://boincstats.com/signature/-1/user/51616339056/sig.png
See https://objectnets.net and https://objectnets.org