[Pharo-users] R: Code of Conduct

Lorenzo Schiavina lorenzo at edor.it
Wed Sep 18 12:30:44 EDT 2019

+ 100

Lorenzo

Da: Pharo-users [mailto:pharo-users-bounces at lists.pharo.org] Per conto di Smalltalk
Inviato: mercoledì 18 settembre 2019 17:04
A: pharo-users at lists.pharo.org
Oggetto: Re: [Pharo-users] Code of Conduct

I do not agree to have a code of conduct.

In my 20 years in the various Smalltalk communities i never saw any harassment or whatever (quite the opposite).

Self organization is much better, if someone "misbehave" it will be ignored by those who think that action was "misbehavior".

El 18/09/2019 a las 8:51, Tomaž Turk escribió:

> One doesn't need a Code of Conduct. It is ridiculous.

> Civilized and respectful non discriminating behaviour should

> be implicit in everyone of us!

> If one insists in having a code of conduct than this should cover it all:

> "Be Nice, Social And Respectful To Each Living Being."

+100

Best wishes,

Tomaz