[Pharo-users] Code of Conduct

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Wed Sep 11 16:07:49 EDT 2019

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2 wrote
> https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct - which
> is quite popular and generally accepted.

Based on the reaction earlier in the thread, I was expecting something
highly opinionated and polarizing, but it seems to boil down to: be
professional and don't make it personal. While there are some categories of
people mentioned, it doesn't seem to make a value judgement about them, but
merely say that no one (including from those categories) will be harassed
inside the Pharo community. Seems pretty reasonable, unless I'm missing
something...

-----
Cheers,
Sean