[Pharo-users] uFFI ExternalAddress challenges

Tomaž Turk tomaz.turk at ef.uni-lj.si
Wed Sep 11 05:43:22 EDT 2019

 >  Well, the pointer survives, the area of memory pointed by that
pointer will be recycled with subsequent calls in general.

I'll pay special attention to that, but it's probably a matter of
properly creating and releasing COM objects.

I have another question - in FFI call, how would one send a wide string,
as in

void CallMethod(void * COMObj, wchar_t * MethodName)

I might have additional questions about UTF-8 and other code page
nuances ...

Best wishes,
Tomaz