[Pharo-users] Ssilence does not mean agreement

Richard O'Keefe raoknz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 20:58:11 EDT 2019

I refrain from expressing an opinion about any kind of weapon here.
I would hope that in a civilised society anyone could casually mention
any legal activity they engage in without being subjected to harassment.

For what it's worth, I have created a GitHub site for my Smalltalk
system, but there's nothing there because my attempt to upload failed.
I don't yet know why.  When I succeed I'll mention it; it's all open
source and anyone will be welcome to use any part of it.