[Pharo-users] Connection Timed Out

Jeff Gray jeff at rogerthedog.com
Wed Sep 4 00:40:16 EDT 2019

My code creates a mail message and adds it to a collection.
Then in a forked process I read the collection of messages one by one and
attempt to send them.
It uses a timer to wait and try again, stopping only when the message
collection is empty.

I can share my code (it's far from enterprise strength) but I have no idea
whether it will help in your case.
It doesn't do anything funky - it just uses the standard methods from
ZdcSecureSMTPClient. The only time that fails for me is when there's
something wrong with the account/credentials.