[Pharo-users] [ANN] BitmapCharacterSet moved to GitHub
astares at gmx.de
Wed Oct 23 11:17:11 EDT 2019
the STHub -> PharoExtras project "BitmapCharacterSet"
1. was now moved from http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~PharoExtras/BitmapCharacterSet to
https://github.com/pharo-contributions/BitmapCharacterSet including the FULL HISTORY
The old STHub repo was marked as obsolete - but is linking to the new one
2. the test package "Collections-Tests-BitmapCharacterSet" was renamed into "Collections-BitmapCharacterSet-Tests"
3. Travis CI job was setup (https://travis-ci.org/pharo-contributions/BitmapCharacterSet) for P7 which is green
4. the new version is tagged in git as version 1.2.7.
5. the Config was adopted with 1.2.7 and uploaded into MetaRepoForPharo70 so it works in catalog
You can load "BitmapCharacterSet" in Pharo 7 and 8 from Catalog or via load instructions
This is one of the prerequisites for XML support (which is planned to be moved to github too)
More to come...
More information about the Pharo-users