[Pharo-users] [ANN] Bittrex API

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Sat Jan 13 14:07:09 EST 2018

Thanks everyone who advised on Zinc, REST, NeoJSON, HMAC & Libsodium
to help me on my way to implement an interface to the Bittrex bitcoin
exchange.  I've got to the point where I'm happy to make an initial
0.x release.  After all my years having fun hacking around Pharo, this
is my first (tiny) product. Hopefully it may grow. :)

The implementation is probably closest to a Command pattern
with a class per entry-point.  All the v1.1 entry points are
implemented except a few to deposit & withdraw money from the
exchange.  These are currently infrequent events for me and left for
manual action.

I'm optimistic that I'll add a few more exchanges so I created a
github org to group them together.  Contributions welcome.

Please see quick start instructions here...
https://github.com/Traadh/bittrex

Have fun and take care...
https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/engineer_syllogism.png

cheers -ben