[Pharo-users] Data Encryption

sergio ruiz sergio.rrd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 08:34:41 EST 2017

I have been tasked with throwing together a small web app that will hold
the passwords to different projects for my company.

I would like to use seaside to do this, but the biggest requirement is that
we need to be able to either:

- encrypt the entire database, so that if the machine was compromised
physically, the data would be useless.

or..

- encrypt the username and password fields to facilitate the above, also.

i am thinking that the first option might be easiest to implement.

any ideas on how i would pull this off with pharo?

Thanks!

----
peace,
sergio
photographer, journalist, visionary

Public Key: http://bit.ly/29z9fG0
#BitMessage BM-NBaswViL21xqgg9STRJjaJaUoyiNe2dV
http://www.Village-Buzz.com
http://www.ThoseOptimizeGuys.com
http://www.coffee-black.com
http://www.painlessfrugality.com