[Pharo-users] Mathex: Generating latex math from Pharo.

Julien Delplanque julien at tamere.eu
Sun Sep 6 10:15:00 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Some time ago, I asked for a framework that would allow me to write
valid latex math from Pharo
(in a similar way that I used to do with pylatex in Python) see the
thread here:
http://forum.world.st/Generate-latex-from-Pharo-td4826739.html.

Damien Cassou pointed me the Pillar-ExporterLaTeX package to do it, so I
used it to create the
Mathex package that you can get here:
https://github.com/juliendelplanque/mathex
or by evaluating:

Metacello new
     baseline: 'Mathex';
     repository: 'github://juliendelplanque/mathex/repository';
     load.

for tests:

Metacello new
     baseline: 'MathexTests';