[Pharo-users] [searchQuick] Seeking suggestions and contributors

Jigyasa Grover grover.jigyasa1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 02:09:09 EDT 2015

Hello All !

This summer I had tried my hand at building *searchQuick* - an offline text
search utility in Pharo 4.0 which enables a user to browse and search
within the text files present in the current Pharo image.

The project has reached a certain milestone where it can do the basic
intended tasks.
I aspire to add on more features to it and enhance its functionality. It
would be great if you all could have a look, suggest and contribute.

Check out the GitHub repo <https://github.com/jig08/sQuick_new> and Project
web page <http://jig08.github.io/sQuick_new/>.

Looking forward to a great response.

Kindly contact for further details and queries.

Thanks and Regards
Jigyasa Grover