[Pharo-users] Package Dependencies Analysis : new features
baptiste.quide at inria.fr
Wed Jul 23 08:49:42 EDT 2014
Hello Pharos Users,
Since the first release of Package Dependencies Analysis, here is a summary of improvements :
- tool is available in World Menu (Tools > Package Dependencies Browser) : choose your packages and browse dependencies.
- add/remove packages into the analysis.
- you can refresh the current analysis manually (for instance if you change a piece of code to remove/add dependency)
- filter the packages displaying by name
- button "find cycles" allows to find all cycles in the system where the selected packages in the tree are (it could take a while the first time you click)
- contextual menu (right click) to browse scoped dependencies or find cycles among the selected packages in the tree
Then, in the window displaying cycles among packages :
- only dependencies among packages in the cycle are displaying (no outgoing dependencies)
- packages appear by order (if you see aCycle : A, B, C, the cycle is A -> B -> C -> A)
See more details : http://www.baptistequide.fr/packagedependencies.php
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pharo-users