[Pharo-dev] [Mm10s] 2020-02-24
estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 04:38:18 EST 2020
### Last week:
* [spec2] fixed the last remaining issue with full-replace layouts.
* [spec2] fixed the visibility of windows on gtk: the backend was drawing windows before receive
the open message (because of the visibility settings)
* [spec2] made a mock up of “generator based list presenter” : a way to not need to feed all items to
a list before displaying them (this should sped up big lists, and rescue the fast table main purpose).
* spent part of the day looking for improvements on the callback speed. Figured out looking for
a callback by address is time consuming because it makes an #isKindOf: very frequently. I made a
PR to make the comparisson faster.
* [big-images] made calypso modification about TabManager go into Pharo8 (maybe issues remaining?
We will see, hopefully not).
* [big-images] start analysis on speeding up senders/implementors/references (this should also help for
### This week:
* [big-images] finish senders/implements/references speed up
More information about the Pharo-dev