[Pharo-dev] [Mm10s] 2020-02-17
estebanlm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 05:13:08 EST 2020
### Last week:
* [vm idle] Fix a bug when pipe signal happens and there is no handler to set it.
* [spec2] migrating transmission to explicit ports (with selector name instead a list of them)
* [newtools] migrate tools to new transmission mechanism.
* [big-images] digging on calypso slowness when dealing with big images. So far, biggest problem
is the full update that happens each time something change: it hangs from SystemAnnouncement to
fire a *full* update, even if later it does not applies any change. And this updates are
complicated. For now `ClyUnimplementedMethodsQuery` is prohibitive in a context of deep
hierarchies and tons of methods.
* [spec2] dynamic layouts working for Morphic and GTK
### This week:
* [big-images] make Calypso features that are time consuming able to be disabled.
* [big-images] recognise “literal methods” and skip time consuming useless actions.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pharo-dev