[Pharo-dev] Bug 18632 : Virtual Machine parameters need to be documented

Nicolas Cellier nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 10:18:00 EST 2020

Hi Benoit,
for some reason (?), your email was marked as SPAM in gmail...
There is a short description in primitiveVMParameter, which is found in
generated code, for example:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/Cog/src/vm/gcc3x-cointerp.c
or VMMaker source code (you can also find VMMaker source code in pharo vm
github repo, no time to dig).